Capfin provides loans to South African citizens and is in the market since 2010. Their loans are easy-to-access loans and the loans go a long way to fixing the problems of every individual who takes them up. All documents that a person requires will have to be uploaded online.
They will offer loans that can go up to R50, 000 and the loans are based on the income and expense calculation of an individual. Your loan approval will also depend on the basis of your credit profile and payment behavior.
Who is Eligible for Capfin Loan Application?
Eligible candidates for Capfin loan include meeting the following conditions;
- You must be 18 years old if you want to apply for Capfin loans.
- A valid mobile phone number is essential for those who apply for Capfin loans.
- The individual must be a permanent employee earning a monthly salary if they want to apply for Capfin loans.
What documents are needed?
Documents required for the Capfin loan application include;
- You will need a valid SA ID if you wish to take Capfin loans.
- A person must provide 3 of the latest payslips or bank statements.
- A bank account valid in South Africa is essential for a Capfin loan application.
How to apply for Capfin loan application?
- You can also apply online for a Capfin loan application. To start with, you will have to visit https://www.capfin.co.za/apply-now/application-details
- Now add your name, surname, SA identity number, cellphone, and email details.
- Read and acknowledge the terms and conditions before sending out your application.
Via Cell Phone
To apply through cell phone, you must dial *134*6454#. Abide with the prompts to request a call back for filling up the application.
If you want to apply in the shortest way, try sending an SMS to 33005 with standard applicable SMS rates.
Once you complete the application, you will need to send the documents ahead. There are three ways to do it.
- The first way is to upload the documents on the website.
- Secondly, you can scan the documents in any PEP or Ackerman’s store across the nation.
- Email the documents to [email protected] as the third option.
- Send a fax with your documents to 0866880000 and include your SA ID.
Document retrieval is possible at no extra cost with ABSA, Standard Bank, or Nedbank.
Capfin loans contact details include email, USSD, phone, and fax support.
- Telephone support: 087 354 0000
- USSD aid: *120*5566#
- Email them at [email protected].
- Fax them at 086 688 0000.
- SMS contact HELP to 43679 for Capfin loans
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Can you apply for a Capfin loan online?
You can apply for a Capfin loan online by first registering an online account with them. Once you have pulled off an online account, apply by filling out their application which includes adding personal details, professional and income-related details and also placing forth your identity and address details.
How long does it take to approve a Capfin loan?
After they come across your application, the bank officials will contact you within 24 hours. After loan approval, it takes 48 hours. Also, it might take a few days to approve the Capfin loan for you.
How do Capfin loans work?
Their loan processing and application is quite a simple process. All you need to do is fill out an application from your side. Once you submit it, they will give you a call in 24 hours and ask you for further details. It might take them upto a week to verify the loan amount and provide approval for the same. After approval, it will just take 48 hours to approve your loan.
How to track Capfin loan application status?
To find out if your Capfin loan is approved, you can call 087 354 0000. You can also use the USSD number details *134*6454# to know the amount you were approved. They will definitely call you once your loan is given.
The Capfin loan application is an easy process and people who wish to go ahead with the loan need to fill it out quickly. For those who want to know about the eligibility details and requirements, you can read more about it here.