Walmart Foundation Grant was started to provide money to the local communities that want to upgrade the basic needs in their areas. Many organizations apply for a grant but Walmart has a certain eligibility and selection process. The grant varies from one organization to another the lowest amount that is given is $250 and the highest amount is $5000.
Walmart Foundation gives grants to all the countries covering all the states. The deadline for the application form for this year is 31 December 2022. An applicant can easily fill in the details but make sure that you fit in the eligibility criterion and also have all the mandatory documents.
Funding areas covered are:
- Environmental sustainability
- Hunger relief and healthy eating
- Diversity and inclusion
- Quality of Life
- Public safety
- Community and economic development
- Health and human services
What is a Walmart Foundation Grant?
Walmart Foundation Grant is a program that is initiated to give grants to assist native communities to fulfill the needs in the areas where Sam’s Club stores and Walmart are providing service. There are some funding areas that are included to get the Walmart Foundation Grant.
Who is Eligible?
There is an eligibility list that is vital to be a part of the Walmart Foundation Grant. Organizations should have at least one of it:
- Internal Revenue Code under section Section 501(c)(3) should have a current tax-exempt status.
- Is one of the recognized government entities: city agency and state county that includes a fire department, and law enforcement that request funds intensively for public purposes.
- One of the faith-based firms with suggested projects also gives an advantage to the community at large.
- A nonprofit private school, community college, private university or college, or a K-12 public.
What are Application Requirements?
There are some application requirements that should be read before filling out the application form for Walmart Foundation Grant:
- All firms should be CyberGrants FrontDoor verified before submitting their application form.
- The organization is one of the known government identities.
- The firm should be reliable and also gives privilege to the community.
- Should have a current tax-exempt status.
- The organization should come under one of the funding areas.
For any other information, a person can reach Sam’s Club store or a nearby Walmart store.
Steps to apply for Walmart Foundation Grant Application
The application process is straightforward but there is a complete selection process after submitting the application form for Walmart Foundation Grant.
- Firstly visit the website to apply now.
- There are three options at the bottom of the page select one and “Submit”
- Make sure to read all the guidelines before submitting the grant application.
- There are certain questions that are asked, keep on answering and click on the “Submit” button at the end.
After finally submitting the application, there is a selection process. Let’s see the key elements for selection.
- At first, all the applications are reviewed and initial funding is recommended
- The frequency is set by every facility manager.
- The grant administrator and the facility manager have the right to reserve to alter the amount recommended for the grant without any notice.
- With a mail, the approved applicants are notified. The decision is final and cannot be changed.
- After completion of the approval process, the funds are sent directly to their address
- Cybergrant’s FrontDoor is verified.
- Organizations can reach local facilities from where the funds were provided.
So this is the procedure that is done after applying for the Walmart Foundation fund.
What does the Walmart Foundation fund?
Walmart Foundation gives funds to the organizations so that they can provide local communities with all the basic needs that they want. There are some special areas that Walmart has specified for the funds.
How much is the Walmart Foundation Grant?
The grant varies as the lowest grant that an organization will get is $250 and the highest grant will be $5000. There are many factors that are taken care of at the time of selecting the grant applications.
What are Walmart Contact Details?
There are many possible ways that a person can opt to contact Walmart.
- An individual can call 1-800-925-6278.
- An applicant can email at help.walmart.com/app/ask
- If possible can visit the nearby branch or headquarters: Bentonville, Arkansas, United States.
Digital marketer by profession and author by interest. He is the mind behind starting this blog. While surfing the internet, Ajay found that many people are facing problems while filling up the application forms. To overcome this, Ajay decided to start a blog so that users will get proper guidance on how to apply for any online/offline applications.