Zip Oyster card is a way of payment method that is used for several public transport services in London. A contactless credit card is offered to the people. An individual can use that simple card with just a simple tap or by inserting it into the machine. With the Zip card, an individual can pay for goods and services anytime, and anywhere and choose to pay the company later on.
There are some specifications that are set by the company as not everybody is entitled to this card. Once applied an individual gets a credit card within 10-14 days.
The company provides many card options, a person can select the card as per the requirement. The zip oyster card 11-15 application cannot be submitted by the child itself, only parents and guardians can do that. The first oyster card was issued on 30 June 2003. The qualified candidates get a card that can be used for traveling on buses, rails, tramps, and boats with a discount. Ensure that you read all the eligibility lists and then apply for the zip card to avoid any sort of refusal.
What is a Zip Card?
A zip card is a credit card that a person can use anywhere to pay for anything. With just a single tap or an insert a person can easily pay for anything and can pay the company for the same goods and services later on. An individual used the card for the payment of TV or basic groceries with a zip card. A person can easily apply for a zip card online. There are numerous categories that the card offers. Select the category and enjoy the privilege of this amazing card.
The card also offers an oyster card for the 11-15 age group. For this age group, a guardian can apply for the card, as those under 18 cannot get the card for themself. A person gets numerous discounts with this amazing travel card. Adults can also get the benefit of 50% on uber boats and national rail services.
Who is Eligible?
All the applicants who qualify for the zip card application 11-15 eligibility list are qualified for the zip card. Let’s dive:
- A child that is aged between 11-15 or even 16 on 31 August 2022 can get the 11-15 Zip Oyster photocard.
- A person who is young is entitled to carry only a single TfL Oyster photocard.
- In case a holder is having multiple cards then all will be stopped without any prior notice.
Zip Card Application Requirements
A candidate has to accomplish all the points to receive a zip card. Let’s see in detail:
- The applicant should be 11 to 16 on the date specified by the company which is 31 August 2022.
- Do not carry multiple cards as it may result in the stoppage of all the cards.
- A young applicant gets qualified for the TfL Oyster photocard.
How to apply for a zip card application?
An applicant can apply for a zip card in an easy way by following the below-given steps:
- A person can apply for the zip card application 11-15 online.
- Now, create an oyster card account, or if you already have added the obligatory details.
- Further tap on “Continue” after adding all the details.
- After this, add all the vital details given below that are asked for finishing the application which is contact details, country, and all other.
- At last, your account is created.
- If the applicant is qualified and all the essential details are added then the person can get the Zip oyster card for around 10-14 days.
Along with the zip oyster card 11-15 application, an individual gets many advantages. Let’s have a look:
- The applicants get free of cost travel on trams and buses.
- An individual gets 50% off on National Rail services.
- An additional 50% off is received by the adults on Uber Boat services.
- A travel card gives many discounts at discounted Off-Peak Zones.
Is there a zip card app?
To simplify the process, the company is having a zip card app.
How long does it take to get a zip card?
The time period that is generally taken to receive a zip card is 10 to 14 days.
Digital marketer by profession and author by interest. He is the mind behind starting this blog. While surfing the internet, Ajay found that many people are facing problems while filling up the application forms. To overcome this, Ajay decided to start a blog so that users will get proper guidance on how to apply for any online/offline applications.