The blue roof program is proffered by FEMA. The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers assists in making temporary roofs for the loss sufferers. A covering of blue plastic is provided as a temporary covering for the house that has suffered due to a disaster or to save the property. A plastic sheet with the help of strips of wood is fixed on the roof. Nails or screws are also used for fixing. A Right of Entry (ROE) form is obligatory to fill out before giving access to the home to engineers for assistance.
The roof material is temporary and only lasts for 30 days so the homeowners are asked to make the permanent roof in this time frame. Not all people are entitled to the Blue Roof program, there is a certain list that is to be followed to get enrolled for the Blue Roof program. A tenant can also apply for the Blue Roof program the condition is that there should be permission from the Landlord clearly state the sign-up. There are no charges that a person has to pay for the service neither the homeowner nor landlord.
What is Blue Roof Program?
Blue Roof is a program that assists people who have suffered loss during a disaster. A temporary roof is provided to cover and offer them shelter in this kind of calamity. This is a free service that is given to homeowners that are qualified. The roof is given till the time they are not being able to build a new permanent roof.
Who is Eligible for the BlueRoof US Application?
There are prerequisites set for the applicants to become a part of the BlueRoof US Application. These are as follows:
- The applicant should have standard single roofs.
- The person who has lost the roof should not have structural damage that is more than fifty percent.
- The individual should have a primary residence.
What are the Application Requirements?
There are some application requirements that are obligatory. Ensure that the person fulfills all of them before applying for the Blue Roof.
- The roof for which the person is applying should be flat.
- The roof material used is clay as the slate or asbestos material roofs are not entitled.
- Major storm debris must have been undoing from the roof.
- The roof should have not any structural damage that is above fifty percent.
How to Apply for Blueroof US application?
A person can apply for the Blueroof US application by following the step by step that is given below. So, scrutinize carefully to avoid any kind of error.
- Firstly, go to the official webpage of Blue Roof.
- Moving ahead, an application form along with the fully reimbursable deposit is to be submitted.
- A confirmation call will be received from the company to let you know the time of the installation of the roof tarp.
- Once the roof is installed then a person needs to make a payment. An invoice will be received from the Blue Roof.
- For reimbursement, an invoice is to be sent to an insurance company. If any mitigation money is paid then it will be submerged by the insurance company.
How to Sign up to Blueroof.us?
A person can sign up to Blueroof.us by following the simple procedure. These are:
- First, visit the signup page.
- Ensure that you are covered in the eligibility list.
- Moving ahead, choose the template of your choice that cost around $99 per month.
- Follow all the instructions that are asked for.
- At last, finish the sign-up process.
What are Blue Roof Contact Details?
A person can contact 1-888-766-3258 for any kind of assistance. Moreover, the applicant can also mail at the official address which is www.saj.usace.army.mil/BlueRoof.
What is Blue Roof Application Process?
The Blue Roof process is easy and can be done in some time by giving a call at 1-888-766-3258 or fill the request form to the Blue roof. An application form of reimbursement is to be filled then the company will let you the time and date when the Blue Roof tarp will be installed.
How to Check Blue roof application Status?
A person can easily check the status of the Blue roof application at the Jacksonville District website. Moreover, the applicant can also call at 1-888-766-3258.
Digital marketer by profession and author by interest. He is the mind behind starting this blog. While surfing the internet, Ajay found that many people are facing problems while filling up the application forms. To overcome this, Ajay decided to start a blog so that users will get proper guidance on how to apply for any online/offline applications.