CEEC works to surge the participation of MSMEs, and other co-operatives in economic activities. A person can apply for the CEEC jobs at the online portal. The application forms can be filled out easily. There are certain terms and conditions that must be fulfilled to become a part of the citizen economic empowerment commission. There are zero charges that need to be paid for the application of CEEC.
There are ample responsibilities that an applicant has to take care of at CEEC. These are to assist the staff in their work, management of inventories, meet the clients, have to arrange the accommodations for the staff as well as the visitors. In addition to this, fixed asset registers and cash books are to be organized. All the monthly reports are to be submitted to the provisional coordinator for approval.
What is CEEC?
CEEC is a corporate body. The commission was initiated for Economic Empowerment. This was started under Act no. 9 for 2006. There are several responsibilities that an applicant has to perform in this job. There are clerical work as well as other responsibilities that a person shares at CEEC. The recruitment applications for the CEEC are open and the final date to get enrolled.
There are several numbers to contact the CEEC for any assistance. An individual can also simply send a message to the Whatsapp number at +26 0953 756 468. CEEC will accept only online application forms. Offline forms or forms that do not go after the stated format are not accepted.
CEEC online application & Registration Steps/Procedure
A person can apply for the CEEC online application by following the given steps carefully.
- A person needs to fill out the CEEC form at the online portal.
- Further, the accurate last and first name is to be added.
- Now, add the correct and working contact number.
- Next, enter the email address that is to be added.
- In addition to this, a good combination of passwords is to be entered. Ensure to confirm the password.
- At last, tap on the register button for submission of the CEEC application.
Who is eligible for CEEC Application?
There is a list that is a must to qualify for the CEEC application. Let’s see in detail:
- The candidate must be a member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants.
- The applicant should have a certificate of 12th standard.
- The individual must have the potential to work independently and should have a good command of computers.
- A work experience of at least 2 years is necessary.
- The applicant must have done diploma in finance, accounts, and all other relevant fields.
- The candidate should have the ability to handle inventory and other documents.
What are the Application Requirements?
There are some conditions which are must be fulfilled for the job at CEEC. These are mentioned below:
- A certificate of 12th is obligatory.
- A work experience of two years is essential.
- An individual should have knowledge of computers as well as should have command on communication skills.
- The person should have the caliber to work independently.
- The applicant should be a part of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants.
- The candidate should have done Diploma in accounts, Finance, and other related fields.
How to download the CEEC application form 2023 PDF?
The applicant can download the application form for CEEC 2002 from the online portal at https://www.ceec.org.zm/pages/
How to Check CEEC Online Application Status?
A person can check the application status of the CEEC application at the online portal. Generally, it takes 10 days for the application to get approved.
What are CEEC Contact Details?
A person can contact CEEC at 260953756468 (Lusaka), +260977428252 (Eastern, +260975311646 (North-Western), or +260977694675 (Muchinga). There are many other numbers that can be viewed on the site. A person can also visit the head office or other countryside offices for any kind of assistance.