First National Bank credit card is one of the oldest banks that are in South Africa. The bank offers numerous offers and services. Credit card can be used for both personal and business use. The First National bank does not ask for any yearly charges. Moreover, there are no extra funds charged for making any international usage or payment. There are four different credit cards that are available for customers.
Gold, premium, private wealth, and private client cards are available for customers. The credit card is available for low, moderate, high-income groups. A person requires a good credit score to get a credit card. For example, for a black credit card, SARS ITR3 is needed for the application. The bank also gives an option of a virtual card to its users.
There are numerous features that a person gets along with the FNB credit card. Comprehensive travel insurance, eBucks membership, Lost card protection, Free online prepaid purchases, Free AA Emergency roadside assistance, Free electric transfers, Free automatic debt protection, and many more.
What is an FNB credit card?
First National is a bank that is operated in South Africa. A credit card is used for numerous purposes. The company offers umpteen features that a person can use for all sorts of payments. There is a certain requirement to get an FNB credit card. Ensure that the applicant a credit score that is appropriate for getting the credit card. FNB offers various cards and a different rate is charged for every card.
Who is Eligible for an FNB Credit card?
There are certain eligibility lists for an FNB credit card. The list is given below:
- The age of the person should be around 18 years.
- Ensure that the applicant has a credit card that is apt.
- The income of the person should be between R84,000.00 to R299,999.00.
What are Application Requirements?
For every credit card, there is a list of the application requirements. Let us see the list of FNB credit cards:
- The applicant should not be a minor that is equal to 18 or above.
- The candidate should have a credit score that is enough to get the application approve.
- The earnings should be around R84,000.00 to R299,999.00.
Steps to apply for an FNB credit card application
Getting an FNB credit card is simple, the card is usually given in 8-10 working days. The steps involved are:
- Open the website of the FNB credit card
- Tap on “Apply”
- There are multiple options choose the “Credit Card” option.
- Two types of credit cards are there “premier” and “aspire” select from it.
- Now, add all the obligatory details
- After entering all the information, tap on “Submit”
Now, that the application form is submitted, wait for the FNB bank to respond.
There are umpteen advantages the applicant gets along with the credit card:
- The user gets several reward points that are used for purchasing.
- Credit cards assist in making payments and paying later.
- The sign-up bonus is given to the users.
- There is no yearly fee charged by the FNB.
- FNB credit card does not take any foreign transaction charges.
Can I use my FNB credit card overseas?
Yes, the FNB bank is given an option to use the credit card overseas/Foreign country. The First National Bank does not ask for any charges when the card is used in a foreign country. The bank also does not charge any yearly charges.
Can I withdraw cash from an FNB credit card?
The bank gives an advantage of withdrawing cash from the credit card. The cash can be withdrawn from the FNB ATMs with the help of a smartphone rather than a credit card.
How long does FNB credit card delivery take?
The form is checked after submission with the eligibility list and then it gets approved by the issuing authority. The credit card of the first national bank gets delivered within seven to ten days.
Does FNB have a virtual credit card?
The first national bank also provides a virtual credit card to the users that can be used for all kinds of payments. The card is a great choice to use instead of cash and cheques.
Digital marketer by profession and author by interest. He is the mind behind starting this blog. While surfing the internet, Ajay found that many people are facing problems while filling up the application forms. To overcome this, Ajay decided to start a blog so that users will get proper guidance on how to apply for any online/offline applications.