Forever 21 is one of the leading fashion retailers for men, women, and kids. It not only sells the most trendy and catchy apparel for the bodies but also the accessories that go fine like wine on the clothes we buy from here. The store keeps updating its merchandise to maintain a series of trendy and the hottest fashion collections.
Its headquarter is in Los Angeles, California, and has officially partnered with two premium fashion brands in the U.K., that are Ted Baker and Simon Carter. This store also lets you buy products from Louis Philippe, Van Heusen, Allen Solly, and Peter England.
Steps to Apply for Forever 21 job application
If you are someone who is a fashion freak, have adequate knowledge about the fashion & clothing industry, and want to make a career out of it, then you should apply for a job open at Forever 21. Forever 21 also provides jobs to individuals who are passionate to earn money out of hard work and interest in fashion. The steps to apply for Forever 21 job application are written below.
- Visit the official website of the Forever 21 company (https://www.forever21.in/ )
- If you are a new user of the website, create an account with a username and a password
- Creating an account on the Forever 21 website will help you keep a track of your job application
- Check for the jobs available on their website by going to the ‘Career’ section of the website
- Click on ‘Apply’ after you have selected a certain work role
- Read the job description, qualifications required, and application requirement
- If you are satisfied will the disclosure agreement, proceed ahead to fill out the form
- Upload a well-built and professional resume
- Click to submit the application form
- Your application will be reviewed by the Human Resource department of the Forever 21 company and you will be soon contacted via the contact details you have provided in the application form.
What are Application Requirements?
The application requirements at the time of filling up the application form include:
- Full Name along with the corresponding address
- Valid ID proof
- Prior work experience details
- Expected salary
Who is Eligible?
The eligibility criteria to get admitted to Forever 21 for chosen job position are:
- The minimum age to get a job at Forever 21 is 16 years.
- The individual should be flexible with the working hours of Forever 21. The working hours for the weekdays are from 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM and short duration on Sundays.
- Should have a well-built resume and cover letter with them
- Should have a handful of experience in the fashion industry
Also Read: How to Apply for GDRFA Application Status?
You would look for the average salary that is being offered to the employees before signing up for the job. The average salary at Forever 21 ranges from $12 to 22$ for the newly hired interns. As your position upgrades, your salary is also increased accordingly. Along with the salary, you also get paid sick leaves and other economical benefits which make your job more affordable and interesting.
Forever 21 Job Benefits
You can expect some premium perks from working at Forever 21. The job benefits include:
- Financial Saving Plans
- Medical and Health Insurances
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee discount coupons on every product
- Life insurance coverage plan
Can you work at forever 21 at 14?
No, Forever 21 doesn’t hire anyone below the age of 16. According to the labor laws of the UK, you need to be at least 16 to work at any company such as Forever 21.
Is Forever 21 hiring?
Yes. All you have to do is, open their website, choose a work role, apply for the available position, and wait for the call from the company executives.
How long does it take to get hired at Forever 21?
The hiring process at Forever 21 depends upon the qualifications of the candidate. If your resume and CV match their requirements, you will soon get the call else you need to wait till any available position that best fits your job profile opens up.
Digital marketer by profession and author by interest. He is the mind behind starting this blog. While surfing the internet, Ajay found that many people are facing problems while filling up the application forms. To overcome this, Ajay decided to start a blog so that users will get proper guidance on how to apply for any online/offline applications.