A cellphone contract initially begins when a person buys a cellphone from the provider on credit. For that, the applicant has to pay a certain fixed account every month as per the contract. However, in case the person is not able to fulfill the terms of the contract and breaches that then a certain amount in the form of a penalty is to be paid.
There are several privileges also given if the customers pay their installments on time such as loyalty discounts, rewards, and much more. A person can check the application status by calling at 08217744 or can also visit the nearest store along with valid and legal identity proof. This is for new users. In case the person is registered then all the details can be found on the official website.
What is a cellphone contract?
This is a legal contract that initiates between the cell phone provider and the user or a customer when that person buys a cell phone from them. The contract is of one or two years in most cases. In case a person failed to fulfill the contract then he/she has to pay a certain penalty of around $150-$600 that varies with the service provider.
In case a person wishes to buy a new phone within this period then also proffer loyalty discounts to the customers. A person can terminate or transfer the contract if he/she is not happy with the service that is being provided by the service provider but that includes certain prerequisites.
Who is Eligible for the Game cellphone contract?
A person who fulfills the below-mentioned list is entitled to the Game cellphone contract. These are as follows:
- The applicant should have a clear credit history.
- The person should be an employee.
- The individual who wants to get qualified must be earning at least R3,500.
- The applicant must have at least one legal and valid identity proof such as a driving license, passport, bank statement, and any other.
In case of any question, a person can call at 08217744. Generally, the application for the cellphone contract in the store gets approved in one day to seven days. But there are a few cases when the time might increase when the documents are not complete or verified.
What are the application requirements?
There are certain requirements that are a must for the Game cellphone contract. These are simple documents that the person should have at the time of the contract. The list is as follows:
- The applicant should have residence proof that should not be older than 3 months.
- A valid and legal identity is needed.
- An individual needs a bank statement that should be current and not more than 3 months older.
- A banking details proof is needed.
- An applicant should also have a current payslip.
How to apply for Game cellphone contract Application in SA?
A person can apply for a game cellphone contract application in SA by following these straightforward steps. Scrutinize all the steps to avoid any kind of error. So, let’s have a look:
- The first and foremost step is to visit https://vodacom4u.co.za/.
- Moving ahead, just tap on the contracts.
- Now, an application for the same will open up.
- Further, add all the essential details that are vital for the approval of the application form.
- In addition to this, add all the obligatory details such as name, contact details, and all other relevant information.
- After that, tap on next and scrutinize all the details that are given on the next page.
Once the application is submitted a store person will contact you for further work and if there is any question. The application for the cellphone contract is approved in approximately a day or a week. This all depends on whether the information that the person has submitted is complete or not.
There are several privileges that a person gets with a cellphone contract. Some of them are mentioned below:
- The person gets flexible payment options.
- Great deals and discounts are proffered to the customers at the time of any purchase.
- Loyalty points and several rewards are also given to the users.
- Data allowance is also provided to the applicants.
What you need to qualify for a cellphone contract?
A person needs certain documentation to get into the game cellphone contract. However, the most vital documents are residence proof and identity proof.
What happens if you break a phone contract?
In case a person just stops paying for the phone contract then there are chances that the person might go in arrears.
Can you sell a phone still under contract?
As it is not legal so to sell a phone that is under contract. So, in case a person wants to sell then it is important to pay off the money.
Digital marketer by profession and author by interest. He is the mind behind starting this blog. While surfing the internet, Ajay found that many people are facing problems while filling up the application forms. To overcome this, Ajay decided to start a blog so that users will get proper guidance on how to apply for any online/offline applications.