IFundWomen was initiated on Nov 02, 2016, and the founder of the company is Karen Cahn. There are various programs where women can apply to get the grant for their business and also provides coaching to expand and execute their businesses. The company offers many other services like a person can hire freelancers from there and also can make connections for their business. To know more about the service make sure to visit the official website.
What is an IFundWomen Grant?
IFundWomen is debt-free money that is given to women entrepreneurs by an institution to support them. The grant is given from monthly crowdfunding or money from generous partners. For each business, a crowd-funding will be done by the company, the amount depends on the grant program.
The founding partner of IFundWomen of Color is Carees who made an investment of $1M, for the women of color founder just to support, fund, and boost them. This fund will assist in finding 60 founders with crowdfunding accelerator programs. In this program, each business, opportunities to pitch, creative, and coaching services will get a grant of $5000 so that they can accomplish successful fundraising campaigns.
The company has one more program that is IFundWomen 2022 Entrepreneur of the year, this grant program is valid nationwide and the deadline for the application is 6 August 2022. A grand prize of $100,000 will be given to the selected entrepreneur. In addition to this, one-year educational services and resources will also be given to enhance the knowledge. Moreover, there will be six business category winners who will receive a prize of $5K cash and also one year of educational services and resources.
Who is Eligible for IFundWomen Grant?
There is a different eligibility criterion for every IFundWomen Grant. Let us see the eligibility of the IFundWomen Entrepreneur of the Year Program 2022:
- The business must be operated and owned in the US
- The idea of business should have a strong visual media and digital presence
- The person must have the willingness to pitch the business to the audience for selection in IFWEOY 2022.
- Businesses should have a story of entrepreneurship and also a strong pitch.
- Must have business growth and the product should fit in the market.
Eligibility criteria for Visa’s She’s Next Grant Programme in Ireland:
- The person must be legally residing in the Republic of Ireland
- 51% of the share must be in the entrant’s name and the business should be operated in Ireland.
- Business must be running for more than a year.
- The business should have a digital presence like a website, online ordering platform, and social media and can also accept online payments.
So, there are different eligibility lists for every grant.
What are application Requirements?
There are certain application requirements for the IFundWomen Color Grant program are:
- The women must be residing in the United States
- The business must be running for more than 12 months.
- The total earning of the business must be more than $10K per annum.
So, these are some of the basic application requirements that should be considered before applying for the grant.
Steps to Apply for an IFundWomen Grant Application
There is a way to apply for the IFundWomen Grant application. Let us see the steps:
- Firstly, go to the official website grant page.
- Now click on the grant program that you want to apply to.
- Next, will the program page, so Tap “Apply” on that page.
- There will be a program criterion read all that carefully and click “I’m in”
- Further, basic information will be asked about you and then about your business.
- After you have successfully added all the details click “Submit”
Now your application is submitted and wait for the response.
Also Read: How to Apply for Fearless Fund Grant?
Is IFundWomen Grant Legit?
Yes, IFundWomen Grant is legit as there is no news of the company being fake or doing any scam but before getting into any grant program or contract make sure you do deep research and also visit the company website.
How much is the IFundWomen grant?
There are numerous programs that are run by the company to provide grants to women to run/expand their businesses. Currently, the IFundWomen of the color grant is providing a grant of $5000 to women entrepreneurs who need help in expanding their business.