The Panda Express which was opened in 1983 is now the largest Asian cuisine chain in the United States. Opened as a casual eatery, it grew slowly developing into one of the most flourishing eateries across America.
With outlets in almost 1900 locations located within 46 states along with their restaurants in Puerto Rico, Canada, Mexico, and the United Arab Emirates, they offer jobs to people in different sectors. These include management and corporate roles alongside crew roles with hourly pay role models. Originally, it began by opening restaurants in shopping mall food courts, and now they have some wonderful independent restaurant outlets of its own.
Steps to apply for Panda Express Job application
You can choose from restaurant and corporate careers. To apply for Panda Express jobs, go online and search for the best jobs of your choice.
- When you click on the links you will find out that there is nothing but your dream job waiting for you to apply.
- Click on the job role or go by location to find out the best position for yourself.
- Click on the View Job option to read more about it from the advertisement.
- If you like the profile, click on the Apply tab to start the application process for Panda Express. You must accept their terms and conditions by clicking on the accept tab.
- You must next login to their online portal or create a profile for yourself. You can also apply as a guest if you do not want to have an online portal with them.
- Start by entering your email address first in the given space.
- Start the application by entering your personal information.
- Answer the preliminary questions next to start the next segment of the application process.
- Add your resume in the next segment and click on the Continue tab.
- Attach your transcripts in the given segment that includes documents like your resume, cover letter, references, and transcripts.
- Include your personal information like name, mailing address, phone number, and email address.
- Next, enter your educational details and then review your application and then press the submit tab to complete the Panda Express job application.
What are Application Requirements?
Application requirements will vary from one job to another but basically, you will need to produce the following;
- Provide an identity confirming document for yourself after you get the job.
- Produce documents that prove you are authorized to work in the United States.
- They prefer 16 years and older applicants and will not entertain anyone below that age group to comply with the Federal laws. For most of their jobs, one needs to be 18 years or older and must have a birth date proof for the same.
- You must upload your resume in the given space.
- You must have a valid US address, working phone number, and an active email address.
Who is Eligible for Panda Express Job?
Eligibility again will differ from one job position to another, however, there is some general eligibility criteria that you will need to fulfill from time to time.
- You cannot be below 16 years if you want to land a job with them.
- Basic computation skills are a must and you must also know the basic level of computers for their entry-level jobs.
- You should be capable enough to stand long hours or lift a certain amount of weight at times.
- For being a part of their job, you will need to have no criminal background or history.
- Multi-tasking is a necessary eligibility criterion for accepting their jobs.
Also Read: How to apply for Build-a-Bear Job?
The general benefits available for people who work with Panda Express include;
For Full timers:
- Health insurance and life insurance schemes are at the disposal of full-time employees.
- You will get a chance to enroll in (401) k plans.
- Paid time off is an essential and crucial part of their jobs. Every employee can take a certain number of leaves in a year alongside a vacation.
- Comprehensive training programs are available to everyone who wishes to rise the ladder in their industry.
- Those who wish to participate in the GMIT (General Manager In Training Program) program can take the special training to rise the corporate ladder.
For both part-timers and full-timers
Meal discounts are available for both full-time and part-time employees.
How to check Panda Express Application Status?
As there are several rounds a Panda Express employee needs to clear, they can always get back to know the status from the HR team or the hiring manager. They will be intimated every time a decision is made for them.
How much does Panda pay per Hour?
Pay policies differ based on the state in which they have the outlet, experience of the candidate, performance metrics, and also on their education level in that particular position.
What is the minimum age to work at Panda?
You must be a minimum 16-years-old to be able to work in Panda Express. However, there are fewer job openings that entertain 16-year-old individuals. Mostly to have a job with them 18-year-old individuals are preferred.
Panda Express is one of the fastest-growing Asian food chains serving Chinese food to customers across the world. If you love eating and working in such outlets, find your dream Panda Express Job application job and apply for it. If you fulfill all their job requirements and are in luck, you may land a job with them. To know more about their jobs, read the details here.