PetSmart is one of the leading suppliers of pet products and pet foods in the U.S. This store has a lot to offer to pet parents. From nursing pets to accessories for them, it has stocked up almost each and every item. Pet owners can take their pets to the PetSmart center for pet grooming, obedience class, checkup with professional veterinarians, and buy accessories for their dogs or cats. This company cares about pets and thus it is one of the most respected companies in the retail and service market. Let’s know how one can apply for the job here.
How to Apply for a PetSmart job application?
PetSmart is one of the happiest and most clean places to work at. Every employee is devoted to the health and goodwill of pets. There are several job positions available at PetSmart. The services include working at Retail Stores, Salons, PetHotels, Distribution Centres, Call Centres, and many others.
- Visit the official website of the PetSmart
- Enter any keyword for the job or the location you specifically want to work at
- Look for the jobs available at the PetSmart
- Click on apply to proceed ahead with the application form
- Read about the job description you have chosen
- Click on Apply Now
- You will be then redirected to the page that will ask you to choose the compatible location for the selected job
- Select the location and click on ‘Begin Application’
- Create an account for the PetSmart website and agree to the T&Cs to proceed ahead
- Upload the resume, enter personal details, answer some EEO questions, accept the disclosures, and review your application.
What are the Application Requirements?
The application requirements to successfully register yourself as a hiring intern would require you to submit:
- Updated resume/CV
- Training documents and certification
- Valid Identity proof
- Country name, city, postal address, and ZIP code for future reference
- Anti-drug test report
Who is Eligible?
The minimum eligibility criteria required to get into the company are:
- Age should be at least 18
- Having fair knowledge about pet animals like dogs, cats, rabbits
- Should pass the drug and background screening tests.
- Should adhere to the Support for Animal Rights
Petsmart Job Benefits
Any employee working in the PetSmart franchise is subjected to many premium benefits. The benefits of working at the company are:
- 401(k) retirement plans
- Medical insurances that include vision, dental, and body checkups
- Paid as well as unpaid leaves
- Planned vacations
- Sick leaves
Some plans are also extended to the family members of the employee.
The salary for PetSmart employees is divided into several packages. Every individual receives a different range of salary as per their work role and position in the company. The average salary ranges from $9 – $20 per hour.
How long does it take to get hired at PetSmart?
You need to apply for the job position via their website only. After submitting all the documents and details asked, the individual will get a call after a successful evaluation. The call or text you receive is with the help of the contact details submitted by you. Hence make sure to enter the correct details.
Is it hard to get a job at PetSmart?
It is not hard to get a job at PetSmart as long as you are adamant and serious about the work role you have applied for. The resume should take a good stand of your in front of the interviewers and you must hold impressive skillsets as per the job description.
Does PetSmart hire with no experience?
It might be a little difficult to get hired at PetSmart with little or no experience. PetSmart looks after the pets and offers premium services. Hence, there should not be any chance of blunder. Therefore, the work is assigned only to the experienced hands so that the pets receive good care and maintain their good health in the good surroundings.
Is PetSmart hiring right now?
Yes, PetSmart is hiring. Go to their website, fill up the job application form and get ready to take the interview. If selected, you enjoy your next best years working in great surroundings under an experienced and reputed company.