1. Who we are
Our website address is https://nammatech.com/ which is owned and managed by Mr. John.
2. How are we collecting information from you
We would collect information about you whenever you visit our website, add comments, and follow our site.
3. What kind of personal data do we collect and why do we collect it
As and when you use our website and services, we will automatically start collecting information about you.
- When you visited our website
- How you used our services and the website
- Type of device used by you to view our site
- Your open device identification number (ODIN)
- Your visit date & time stamp
- Your machine’s unique device identifier
- The browser type used for searching the information
- The operating system of your device
- Internet Protocol address of your device
- Domain name
The details are used for the following purposes:
- Creation of your account in our system and also securing your account within our network.
- Promotion and upcoming event-related information alongwith news of various products and services;
- If we plan to send updates, alerts, admin messages, and confirmations of any sort to you;
- To better our site’s operation, and its services;
- We use the information to respond to the queries and comments posted by you on our site;
- For user identification within our system;
- Improved delivery and development of marketing and service advertisements.
We collect information in our log files like the IP address, type of browser, ISP (internet service provider), exit/reference pages, date/time stamps, click stream rate data, and operating system.
The information is stored in log files to improve the performance of our services.
Small text files sent to the readers/viewers’ hard drive to improve the user’s experience efficiently and effectively are how cookies work within your system when you permit the use of the cookies.
According to the law, we can store the strictly necessary cookies meant for regulating our site’s operation on your device.
Those who wish to leave a comment on our site will have to save their name, email address, and website details in the cookies. Once you save your details, you can conveniently comment any number of times on our site without having to repeat save your information.
For setting cookie restrictions refer to your browser settings but please be aware that if you wish to restrict our cookies, the website’s functionality will be hugely restricted.
Data sharing is disabled in our system and the information will be processed anonymously by us.
When you enter the information in the comments section, we will collect the data from the comments form (including the user’s name and email address) primarily. We will also collect information about your IP address. Additionally, we will collect the browser user agent string for detecting spam.
Another string created from your email address is also set to understand if you use Gravatar services. If you are using the Gravatar services, your profile picture will be visible soon after we approve your comment.
While uploading images to the website, avoid using embedded location data files like EXIF GPS. If you upload such files, visitors can easily download and extract your location details from your images.
Embedded content from other websites
To refrain from personalized advertisements, set proper parameters from your browser’s and device’s ads settings.
4. Data sharing options
We do not sell data but might share generic data with our partners, affiliates, and advertisers of personalized ads, comments, newsletters, and other such information.
Third-party service providers who help in maintaining and operating our site might also have your data. But the data shared with them will be extremely restricted and less compared to what we share even with our partners.
5. Who do we send your data to
Our website https://nammatech.com/ will share the data with the following:
- Google AdSense, Google Analytics, and their respective partners.
- Blog2Social for scheduling posts to different social media sites.
6. How long will we retain your data
Our website, https://nammatech.com/ does not have any ongoing requirements to process your data. Your comments on our site and its metadata will get stored indefinitely on our website. Storing your comments and their metadata will help us recognize each time you add a comment to our site. Easy recognition helps in automatic approval of the information preventing the comments from sitting in the moderation queue.
Google Analytics retains your data for 14 months in the process. Post the retention period, Google Analytics proceeds with the automatic deletion of data.
7. How we protect your data
We preserve your data safely and prevent your personal information from being used wrongly. To protect your data from being lost, misused, stolen, altered, or destroyed, we use the following methods.
- We keep the software updated and regularly audit it to find breaches in it.
- Our site has its 2048-bit SSL certificate and encrypts the data with modern TLS.
- There is a strong password within the site.
8. What do we do during data breaches?
We will inform you of data breaches within 7 working days if ever your data is stolen.
Our site will stick to the general redress principle where the user has the right to take legal actions against the data collectors, and processors if they fail to retain data in the right manner.
9. How can you opt-out and other choices
If you wish to opt-out of our data collection process, you can restrict the collection, use, and sharing of personal information with us. Change your browser settings to restrict the use of personal information.
When you do not wish to receive email notifications and newsletters from us, you can follow the instructions provided in our mail or newsletter to opt-out of it.
10. Your rights to your data
Those of you who leave valuable comments on our site and receive our newsletters and mail have adequate rights over their own data. They can know what they share with us.
You can receive an exported file of the personal data that we have taken from you through the various data collection processes.
If you do not wish to retain your data with us, you need to send us a request about the same, and we will delete all your details from our end. The data we delete will exclude the data we save to cater to our administrative, legal, and security reasons and needs.
11. Consent for using your data and our site
When you use the site, you consent to accept our terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to it, you will have to stop using our site. If you keep using our site post changes to our terms and conditions, and it would reflect your acceptance.
12. Ask us if you have additional questions
Anything on our privacy page, if not clear, write back to us using our email address: [email protected]