What is Sportscene account application?
Sportscene is the sneaker wear king of the world. They sell footwear and clothing with authorization from major brands like Redbat, Air Jordan, Nike, Originals, PUMA, Converse, Vans, and many more. Just not that with them you can find caps, beanies, bags, sunglasses, and even music accessories for men, women, and kids.
With a Sportscene account, you can take up a store credit card. With their card, store purchases become easy and any TFG store will readily accept the Sportscene credit card. If you are a regular buyer with Sportscene, start their application process to create an online account. Just not with Sportscene, the TFG users can use the credit card in 900 TFG stores all across South Africa.
There are two budget plans for Sportscene- a 6-month and 12-month budget plan. In the 6-month plan, you don’t have to pay any interest for the entire amount taken, and for the 12-month budget plan; you will need to pay a certain amount of interest so the due amount will be higher.
How to Open a Sportscene account online?
With the below link, you can apply for several brands all available with one application form.
STEP 1) Here are the brands for which you can apply through this site.
|Mat and May
STEP 2) Add the RSA ID Number, name-related details, SA Cellphone, and Promotion Code, if any.
STEP 3) Draw the various terms and then confirm the conditions by checking their checkboxes. Click on the Submit button to complete the Sportscene online application form.
STEP 4) Next add the Employment, Financial, contact, reference, and permission-related details to complete the application.
What do you need to open an account at Sportscene?
- You need your current 3 months bank statement or payslips to open an account with Sportscene.
- Applicants will also need a valid passport or ID for their application.
- You must be 18 years old for laying down a Sportscene account.
- You will need to add references for your Sportscene account creation.
- Your financial condition must be added to provide them with an understanding of your credit and financial status in the market.
- You must also have a postal or residential address and your contact details like your telephone number and email address need to go into the application form.
How does a Sportscene account work?
The Sportscene credit card provides you with 2 budget options- a 6-month and a 12-month option wherein for the 12-month option; one will pay up more as there is an interest tagged with the amount.
- Once you make an application, you will receive a credit card, primarily a store card.
- After the account is active, funds come up for the account. These funds can be used either at online stores or the brick-and-mortar stores of Sportscene.
- There is also a monthly service fee on the amount you owe them. You will get a credit grant for making purchases using your credit card. But every grant will come up as part of the revolving credit grant wherein once you either pay completely or partially your amount, you will then be granted some more credit facility on the card.
- The card also gives you an option to increase the credit limit for a temporary period if you fall short due to extra purchases.
- Additionally, you can also request an increase in the credit limit on the card permanently.
How to check Sportscene account application status?
If you have a Sportscene account, you can find the application status either by logging into https://www.tfg.co.za/accounts
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How long does it take for a Sportscene account to be approved?
Usually, Sportscene account approval takes anywhere from 1 to 2 weeks’ time post submission of your application form. It might be done faster than a week if your information in the application form is easily verifiable.
If you do not hear from them in this time frame, you can move ahead and check your application status.
What are the Sportscene account application contact details?
The Sportscene account application’s contact details include two phone numbers 0860 834 834/021 938 7096and an email address[email protected].
Can I open Sportscene account application via sms number?
You can open a Sportscene account by using their WhatsApp number as they do not have a provision to apply via SMS.
Their WhatsApp number is 060 944 4884.
After applying through WhatsApp, you will receive an SMS that states the details of when and which store can you collect your card from.
How do I check my Sportscene account balance?
Sportscene account balance is visible by signing in to their online account, www.TFG.co.za, or by calling them on 0860 576 576 number for more details on your account balance.
To go ahead with the application for Sportscene, you need to know that it is one of the partner companies of TGF. Read about the application process and other details from this article.