Texas Roadhouse is an American brand. The brand expertise in the steaks in Texan and Southwestern cuisine. There are approximately 627 outlets that are running at numerous locations in almost 10 countries. Louisville, Kentucky is the headquarter of the Texas Roadhouse. The company proffers a plethora of career opportunities to the applicants. The candidates can quickly get a job at entry-level positions as well as a prep cook. On February 17, 1993, the Texas Roadhouse was initiated. W. Kent Taylor was a person who began Texas Roadhouse.
The company proffers ample products such as steaks, chicken, burgers, and beers and the list is innumerable. So, an applicant can go and get the job at this position. There are a plethora of privileges like dental, life insurance, medical, and many more that comes along with the Texas Roadhouse job.
How to Apply for Texas Roadhouse Application?
A person can apply for the Texas Roadhouse by following all these points carefully:
- Firstly, open the career options at the texas online portal.
- Now, locate the search option and choose the position that a person wants to apply for.
- Further, scrutinize all the eligibility points carefully and see if you can apply or not.
- Next, if a person can apply, then tap on apply.
- Moving ahead, fill out the application form by adding all the vital information.
- Additionally, read all the details that you have entered once again cautiously.
- Lastly, tap on submit after finishing the Texas Roadhouse application form.
A person can see the status of the application form by calling the Texas Roadhouse number or can also go personally to the store to know about the position. In most cases, the company itself gives a response in a week, and in case the position needs urgent hiring then the duration to answer to the job vacancy is quite less.
Texas Roadhouse Application Requirements
There are some pre-requisites that need to be taken care of before applying for the Texas Roadhouse:
- An applicant should be able to work long hours.
- The candidate should not be under 16
- Friendly nature will be an added point.
- To work as a Bartender the applicant should not be less than 21 years of age.
Who is Eligible?
All those people who fulfill the below-given list are entitled to the Texas Roadhouse application:
- The applicant should be a minimum of 16 years of age.
- To become a bartender-the candidate should be at least 21 and for the server, it should be a minimum of 19 years of age.
- Physical fitness is a must as there are more standing hours.
- The applicant should have a friendly nature and can work as a team.
The employees at the Texas Roadhouse get an average salary of $31,839. The applicants get different salaries at various positions. The candidate as the service manager gets a median salary of $92,649. Moving ahead, with the hourly rate, the applicant gets a minimum of $12.37 to a maximum of $44.54 per hour. The post of service manager gets the highest pay. On the other hand, for the position of food prep, busboy, and waitress a candidate gets a low salary.
- This position requires constant mobility as the employee has to comprehend the needs of guests. Also, has to motivate the staff to work harder and together.
- The salary that is given in this job profile is around $2.00 and $7.00 per hour. This is just an estimate the actual may vary as per the location.
- The candidate has to provide a clean atmosphere and place on the job
- A person who has to thank all guests while they go out after the meal.
- The salary that is given is approximately $4.00 to $8.00 for an hour.
- Friendly nature candidates will be preferred.
- The employees who deliver the orders and take care of customer satisfaction.
- A candidate gets around $2.00 to $7.00 and also additional tips.
There are some privileges that an applicant gets at the Texas Roadhouse:
- The part-time candidates also get the privilege of health care options, meal discounts, disability coverage, and many others.
- Vacation and sick leaves are also provided to the employees.
- Applicants also get bonus opportunities.
- Stock options are also provided to full-salaried employees.
- Complete training is provided to the applicants.
- An employee gets an option of flexible work schedules as well as career growth opportunities.
- There is an atmosphere of friendly competition in the company.
Is Texas Roadhouse hiring?
Yes, there are a plethora of vacancies that are obtainable at Texas Roadhouse. A person can see the eligibility list and apply for the job.
Does Texas roadhouse hire at 14?
To get a job at Texas Roadhouse the candidate should be a minimum of 16 years as the company does not hire candidates below that age.
Digital marketer by profession and author by interest. He is the mind behind starting this blog. While surfing the internet, Ajay found that many people are facing problems while filling up the application forms. To overcome this, Ajay decided to start a blog so that users will get proper guidance on how to apply for any online/offline applications.