Wells Fargo is an American financial services company based in San Francisco. They have different kinds of loan offers and also allow individuals to have bank accounts, credit card facilities, banking services, and mortgage options. There are different kinds of loans that they support, and whenever a person wants to apply for a loan, they do a credit check for the individual along with running other checks to ensure you are the right candidate for their loan.
If you have a loan with Wells Fargo, you might want to understand how to check your application status. To check your loan details, you will need to check your online account with Wells Fargo. If your loan application is pending, you can easily provide relevant proofs and documents to get approval from the organization.
Here is how you can check the details and things you can do with the site.
How to Check Wells Fargo loan application status
You can check it online as this is the easiest way to do it.
- Use this link or use your online banking customer’s username and password.
- Sign in by entering these few details on the Wells Fargo site.
- Last name
- End four digits of the SSN
- Birth date
- Access code that comes to you via mail.
After signing in, you will get to the page where you can check the Wells Fargo Loan application status.
- If you are not on the Wells Fargo online portal, you will get an email with a code that you can use to always get into the portal.
- You can also call them at (800) 967-9521 to check your Wells Fargo application status.
How long does Wells Fargo take to approve a loan?
Usually, it will just take minutes to find out if your loan application has been approved. But to get a final decision, it might just take 7 to 10 business days.
Why is my Wells Fargo credit application pending?
A loan application from Wells Fargo might be pending for quite a lot of reasons.
- Your credit report information might not match yours.
- If you recently went ahead with a lot of new credit
- When the lender believes that there has been identity fraud, your application might be put on hold.
- Whenever the lender wants to verify your application, you might have to wait.
- When the lender has more applications to handle all at once.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is required to check Wells Fargo Loan Status?
Whether you check online or via your telephone contact, you will need to enter the last four digits of your SSN, last name, birth date and also your access code.
How to Contact Wells Fargo Loan Customer agents?
If you want to contact Wells Fargo, you can do so by calling them at 1-800-289-8004.
Why is my Wells Fargo personal loan denied?
There are several reasons why your Wells Fargo loan might be denied.
- If your credit score is too low, and
- When you wish to work on managing your credit,
- If you miss payments
When you have more debt than income.
If you have applied for a Wells Fargo loan, you may well want to understand the life cycle of your application. To do so, you need to check your loan application status. Once you have done so, you must find out ways to understand more about the application process so that even if it gets rejected the first time, you will not be rejected the next time you apply.