DUT, or Durban University of Technology, is a big school in KwaZulu-Natal where many students go for higher education. If you haven’t applied yet and want to study there in 2024, good news! They’re still accepting applications.
DUT is not just about big words. It’s a place where you can learn about many different things, like technical stuff and also short courses that don’t take a long time.
So, if you missed the first chance to apply, don’t worry. You can still apply now to start studying at DUT in 2024.
Durban University of Technology Online Application 2024
|Name of University
|Durban University of Technology (DUT)
|Opening Date of Online Application
|Closing Date of Online Application
How to Apply at DUT?
If you want to apply for DUT then you need to follow the below given steps.
- Go to the CAO website: The first step is to Visit www.cao.ac.za and then click on the “apply” tab, after that choose “apply now” given there.
- Provide your details: Next, you need to enter your ID number or CAO number.
- Complete personal information: Next, you need to fill in your details. After that, you’ll get your CAO number and Pass.
- Enter next of kin details: Share information about your next of kin.
- Add your results: Also put in your grade 11 & 12 results.
- Choose your courses: You need to pick up to 6 courses that you want to apply for.
- Save important details: Be careful and save your CAO number, pass, and application fee payment details. This will be helpful for you for future reference
- Upload documents: At the end, you need to submit the required documents.
That’s it! Follow these steps to apply for late admission at DUT through CAO for the year 2024.
How to check DUT late Application Status?
Checking the DUT Late Application status is quite easy and simple. You just need to follow the steps given below to track your status.
- Visit CAO Website: The first step is to visit the CAO Official website.
- Check Application Status: Click on the link given there which says “check application status”.
- Enter Your ID or CAO Number: You’ll be asked to enter either your ID or CAO number.
- View Application Status: After entering the ID or CAO number, you can easily check the status of your application.
- Check Emails: If you have applied using a form then make sure to check your email for any application-related updates regularly.
- Late applications at DUT are considered only if there are available spaces in a specific faculty.
- Stay updated by regularly checking the DUT and CAO websites for any announcements or updates about late applications.
That’s it! Follow these steps to track the status of your late application at DUT.
DUT Late Application Fees
Let’s break down the information about the Durban University of Technology (DUT) Online Application Fee in simple language:
- No Application Fee: If you’re applying to Durban University of Technology for the year 2024, there is no fee for the online application. The university has made it free for all interested students.
- Details on Costs: You can find information about the total cost of the program on the International School website: https://www.dut.ac.za.
- Additional Expenses: While the application is free, keep in mind that students are responsible for additional expenses beyond the program cost.
- Securing a Spot: After admission, to secure your spot, a $150 deposit is required. If you applied early, this deposit is due by February 22. For late applications, the deadline is April 25.
In simpler terms, applying to DUT for the 2024 academic year doesn’t cost anything. However, if you get admitted, there are additional program costs, and to secure your spot, a $150 deposit is needed by specific deadlines.
In simple terms, DUT stands for Durban University of Technology. It’s a place where people go to learn new things and get a higher education. At DUT, students can choose from different subjects and courses to study. It’s like a big school where you can learn about various topics and prepare for your future career. The university offers programs in different areas, and students can apply to study there for a specific academic year.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is a late application at DUT?
A late application refers to applying to the Durban University of Technology after the regular application deadline has passed.
When are late applications open for DUT?
Late applications for DUT are currently open for the 2024 academic year.
Is there an application fee for late applications at DUT?
No, there is no online application fee for late applications to DUT. The admission is currently free for interested students.
How do I check the status of my late application at DUT?
Visit the CAO website and click on the “check application status” tab. Enter your CAO or ID number to see your application status.
When will I receive feedback on my late application?
If you applied using a form, monitor your emails for feedback. Check the CAO website for updates on your application status.
Are late applications guaranteed acceptance at DUT?
Late applications will only be considered if there are still available spaces in a particular faculty.
Is there a deposit required after being accepted through late applications?
Yes, a $150 deposit is required to secure a spot after admission. The deadline for early applications is February 22, and for late applications, it’s April 25.