Ackermans is a century old clothing retail store in South Africa with over 700 stores across the country. It is known to be the second best clothing retail unit as per its current ratings. It has had a turnover of almost R5 billion in recent years.
What is Ackermans online application?
Ackermans offers different job opportunities for the South African youth. Those in the retail business can look forward to a job with them that comes with a lot of benefits and good perk options. Whenever there is an opening, the job opportunity is advertised across their site and also on other local job portals. If you want to apply for the job, click on Ackermans application link and send them your filled application.
How to apply for Ackermans Online application?
Click on the given link to start the application process.
- Press on the View Careers option to find out more about the kind of careers available to them. You will reach a page where you can check for the different career options available.
Click on the sector that interests you more.
- If you like merchandising, click on the link to proceed with the application.
- Click on the particular wing of job link that interests you. You can see all their job entries and requirements on the next page.
- Click on the job link to find out more about it. Go through the key responsibilities, skills, experiences, and the job description.
- Click on the green Apply tab to move through the application process next.
To fill out the application, you will need to sign in and if you don’t have an account, you need to register yourself.
You can also link your Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn account with it to sign in.
Steps to apply online for Ackermans account?
Apply for an account using the below steps.
Visit the website https://apply.ackermans.co.za/
- Choose your country of residence from the drop down to start with the registration process.
- Add the type of ID document, document number, and mobile number.
- Click on the Proceed tab to move ahead with the application process.
- After going through the instructions and adding all essential information, check their terms and move ahead to submit the application form.
What are Ackermans application requirements?
For filling up the jobs for Ackerman, you can refer to this list of application requirements.
- You must have your South African or Namibian passport or any other passport.
- To apply for the Ackermans jobs and to have an account with them the applicant must be 18 years old and above.
- Provide the last 3 months of payment slip or bank statement.
- Include your bond or rent payment amount or your rates or levy payment options.
- Add your policy payment amounts in case of any particular policies.
- Credit commitment values or household expenses need to be covered in the application.
How to check Ackermans application status?
Check the application status from their USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) at *130*602#.
How long does it take for Ackermans account to be approved?
It takes almost 2-3 days’ to approve Ackermans application.