Are you looking for the best business opportunities? Do you want to work alongside tomorrow’s biggest business innovators? If yes, then the Kelley Honors program is best for you.
With the help of this program, you can meet top business leaders from all over the world, build a strong professional network, and enjoy workshop classes.
This article will tell you about the Kelley Honors application, including the eligibility criteria, requirements, deadline, acceptance rate, etc.
What is Kelley’s Honors application?
The Kelley Business Honors program is a highly selective academic program that provides students with an innovative learning experience and helps them deal with challenges.
This program helps the students attain their potential outside and inside the classroom through leadership opportunities, special curriculum, mentoring, individual student interaction, networking opportunities, etc.
This program has three components. First, the junior history majors with a minimum grade point average of 3.2 are invited to fill out the Kelley Honors application. Secondly, the Kelley lecture series brings different historians to the Davidson campus. Finally, the Kelley annual award recognizes the senior major history that best exemplifies Kelley’s qualities.
There are some specific eligibility criteria that decide whether you are qualified for the Kelley Honors program or not.
- If you want to apply for the program, you should complete the 30 credit hours of your college coursework to become eligible.
- You should earn the minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.7 at the end of freshman year to qualify for the Kelley Honors.
- Interested candidates should earn a semester grade point average of over 3.0 to become eligible for the program.
Kelley Honors requirements
In historical studies, the Kelley Honors program represents the living memorial to ken Kelley, class of ’63. The program helps improve students’ academic experience in history and motivates them to emulate Kelley’s achievements and virtues.
Along with the eligibility, there are some specific requirements you should fulfill to become qualified for the program.
- Candidates who want to get admission should get an overall grade point average of 3.2 after the fall semester of junior year.
- Honors candidates should write the Honors thesis and defend in HIS 488/489 orally in their senior year.
- To qualify for the Kelley Honors program at graduation, candidates should earn an average of 3.5 or more in major, A, A-, or B+, and an overall average of 3.2 or more.
How to apply?
If you want to apply for the Kelley Honors program, read the step-by-step guide below.
- First, you have to visit the official website.
- After this, you have to choose between current, future freshmen, transfer, or international students that best fit your Kelley Honors application process.
- Once you select the option, the program members check your eligibility and requirements to decide whether your application is approved or not
Ensure to open this website between 1 February to 1 April. Students are only eligible to apply for the program in the fall semester or spring semester.
Kelley Application Deadline
If you are in a fresh year, you have the time to fill out the Honors application from 1 February to 1 March. The deadline to fill out the application will be on 1 March till 5 pm. After this time period, applications for the Kelley Honors program are not accepted.
Kelley Honors acceptance rate
The Kelley Honors program is highly selective, with a space of 25% of applicants. Applying to the program is a multi-step process that also saves you time.
You may start the Kelley Honors application process by attending any of one informational meeting either in the spring or fall semester.
How to get into the Kelley Honors?
Students who want to be admitted to the Kelley Honors program must complete the 30 credit hours of college coursework and earn a cumulative GPA of 3.7 at freshman year-end.
Is it hard to get into Kelley Honors?
The admission requirements for the Kelley Honors program are rigorous. The required courses at Kelley are challenging for hard-working and talented students.
What is the Kelley acceptance rate?
The Kelley business honor school is very competitive and selective. The Kelley acceptance rate is 25%. It means only a few students are eligible to enroll in the program out of all counts.
The mission of the Kelley Honors business program is to foster a community sense among academically talented students and stimulate and intellectually challenge them.
I am the mind behind nammatech.com. I have an experience of more than 8 years in the digital marketing field. The idea behind starting this blog came when one of my friends find it difficult to fill out the application form. So, I came up with an idea to start a blog on this niche.