PEP is a multinational store that is based in Cape Town. The store initiated its work in the year 1965. A present, more than 1800 stores are extended to several locations. The store is operating in 11 countries that are in Southern Africa. The outlet was opened in November 2008 in Lobito, Angola. The company is offering great employment opportunities as there are more than 14000 employees that are working with this clothing brand.
The brand has its headquarters in Parrow, Cape Town. The major target of the retail clothing brand is people who belong to the middle-level income group. Low-cost clothing products are proffered to the people. A person can find womenswear, menswear, babies, and kids products. The MD of the PEP brand is Jaap Hamman. Pepkor is the parent company of the PEP brand.
What is a PEP Account?
A PEP money card is a money card that assists in saving money for users. The PEP account is funded by ABSA Bank. The card is best for use for online transactions. A person gets several discounts with this debit card. The application for the card is easy and can be completed in some time if followed properly.
The card can be connected to a mobile phone for online transactions. There is a customer care number to provide aid which is 0860 77 77 65. For any other information, a person can also mail at the official ID is [email protected].
How to apply for a PEP account application?
The application process for a PEP application is uncomplicated. If the process is completed with utmost care then, it will take only a few minutes.
- Firstly, a person has to check the official site of the PEP account.
- Now, add all the obligatory personal details for registration.
- Next, tap on the proceed button to finish the registration.
- Select the job profile on the next page.
- After this, a form will open and add all the mandatory information.
- At last, submit the PEP application form.
A registration number will be received on the official mail id or the phone number. Processing an application takes approximately 8 weeks.
What are application Requirements?
The application requirements for a PEP application must be fulfilled to get entitled to the PEP application.
- An individual should not have an age less than 18 years.
- The applicant has to submit proof of their income.
- There are 5 categories under which income is categorized that is permanent, contract, self-employed, domestic, and pensioner.
- For each other following three months, a pay slip or bank account statement is mandatory.
- For self-employed, a bank statement of three months is essential
Who is Eligible?
The company has set a certain eligibility list for the PEP application. Let’s see in detail:
- The applicant should be more than 17 years of age.
- A person should be working.
- The applicant should have income proof of at least 3 months in the form of pay slips and bank statements.
The income proof can be submitted in-store or can be sent by email at [email protected]
How to download the job jack pep application form 2022?
A person can quickly fill out the application form for the year 2022 at JobJack. Let’s have a look:
- First, visit the official portal of Jobjack.
- Now, there will be ample job opportunities, locate the job that you want to apply for.
- Select to apply, tap on the job.
- To apply, a person needs to sign in first.
- After signing in add the essential details.
- Finally, submit the application form.
How to check the pep account application status?
The application status for the PEP account can be seen online at the website of the PEP.
Can you open an account at PEP?
Any applicant can open an account at PEP that is qualified to fill out the application form of the PEP brand.
Where can you use my PEP account card?
There are numerous stores where an applicant can use the PEP account card. These are Ackermans, Shoe City, Refinery, and Dunn Stores.
Digital marketer by profession and author by interest. He is the mind behind starting this blog. While surfing the internet, Ajay found that many people are facing problems while filling up the application forms. To overcome this, Ajay decided to start a blog so that users will get proper guidance on how to apply for any online/offline applications.