The University of South Africa proffers numerous courses to the applicants. There are ample courses that are proffered to the candidates. The application dates for the coming year that is 2023-2024 for undergraduate courses has initiated. The dates are from 1 September 2022 to 14 October 2022. In addition to this, for the master’s and doctoral courses the dates begin from 11 September 2022 to 14 November 2022.
To apply for admissions or for any query a person can check the official page. There are numerous methods that the university has opened up to pay the fees. As there are ample courses that a person can opt for. So, it is better to check the courses online before heading towards the application form. For any sort of query or to ask for any information, the applicant can contact them via a call or email. The information regarding the number and email id is 0800 005 311 and [email protected].
How to check UniSA Application status?
Tracking the application of the UniSA is a simple process. This is also important to know where the application process has reached now. Just follow all the below-mentioned steps carefully:
- The first and foremost step is to visit the online status portal of UNISA.
- Then, add the student number on the displayed page.
- It is vital that the applicant has their student number, otherwise the application status for the year 2022 cannot be tracked.
- Tap on continue and then enter all the obligatory details if asked such as name, surname, and date of birth.
- Finally, tap on it to see the application status of the UNISA.
Note: The status will be shown whether the application is processed, and also if you are selected or not. In case you are selected then the qualification will also be mentioned under which you got qualified.
How to check my UNISA application fee status?
The applicant should pay the application fees along with the form and the rest of the fees the applicant can pay when he/she is selected for the University of South Africa. There are a plethora of ways that the applicant can choose to make the payment for the application fees. The options for the application fees are given online. A person can also see the status of the application fees on the website of the University of South Africa
- Log in to the official account on the website.
- Simply Tap on myAdmin.
- Further, locate the financial details on left.
UNISA status Forgot student number
In case an applicant has forgotten the student number. Then look after the following given instructions:
- Firstly, visit the UNISA login portal
- Now, locate the forgotten student number and tap on that.
- Further, look at the left side and add all the below-mentioned details
- Applicant date of birth
- ID number
- Passport Number for International Students
- Add your Surname
- After adding all the essential details, tap on submit.
Scrutinize and follow cautiously to save time as the procedure is uncomplicated and done in just a few minutes.
How to check the registration status at UNISA?
The registration status at UNISA lets the applicant know where the application process has reached. Some tools assist to know whether the application is accepted or is in process. So, let’s see in detail how we can check the registration status:
- To begin with, visit the UNISA online portal to register for the status.
- There will an image showed above. Enter all your personal details.
- Add the student’s number, name as well as date of birth.
- Further tap on continue.
Once the application is submitted, the status will be visible on the screen. The status regarding the selection or failure of the application will be shown. Further, in case you are qualified then the course is also visible.
How long does UniSA take to respond to applications?
When the applicant has submitted the UniSA application. The application of the UniSA gets responded generally in a maximum time period of six weeks.
Why can't I track my UNISA application status?
There are a few reasons that the applicant is unable to track the application status of UNISA. A person might have entered some wrong details. Please scrutinize the information to view the application status.
Digital marketer by profession and author by interest. He is the mind behind starting this blog. While surfing the internet, Ajay found that many people are facing problems while filling up the application forms. To overcome this, Ajay decided to start a blog so that users will get proper guidance on how to apply for any online/offline applications.