Fastrack assists in energy bills. This is basically for the people that have low income. The privileges received from this program vary from one state to another. A person who is receiving assistance in one state will not get the benefit automatically in another state. To get the advantage a person has to fill out the assistance form.
Moreover, there is a certain list that a person needs to follow cautiously to get registered for the Fastrack application for assistance. Ensure that all the documents are accurate and updated. A person can visit the online portal for any details of the applications.
The online portal of the Fastrack is not working and is temporarily closed for all the applications for around eight to nine days. This is from September 22nd to September 30, 2022, a person cannot send the applications, due to the portal being under maintenance. The portal will initiate the applications after Tuesday, 4 October 2022.
A person can also check the application status on the webpage, as all the details are mentioned there. The online applications are available on the first three days of the week that is Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. The timings are 8 a.m.to 12p.m.This was done due to COVID-19. For all other days, a person can see the alternate ways to apply.
What is Fastrack Online Assistance?
Fastrack online assistance is given to families that have a shortage of funds and belong to lower-income groups. This is an energy assistance program. This program is for all those applicants whose total income is not above 150% of the Federal Poverty Income Guidelines. A person can get the privilege if all the below-mentioned prerequisites are fulfilled and if the candidate has all the vital documents that are needed to qualify for assistance.
Steps to apply for Fastrack online application for assistance
An individual can apply for the Fastrack online application for assistance by following these simple steps:
- At first, the applicant needs to visit the CFCAA page.
- Further, there is an option for agency updates look for that.
- Next, scrutinize the emergency assistance information page.
- Moving ahead, the details on the application form need to be added cautiously.
- In addition to this, the document needs to be uploaded.
- At last, the application form needs to be reviewed carefully and then submitted.
What are the application requirements?
A person has to scrutinize all the application requirements to apply for the Fastrack online application for assistance. Let’s see the details:
- Valid identity proof of the applicant is required.
- A photocopy of the Social Security Cards is needed.
- Proof of household income is mandatory.
- A section 8 form is a must.
- A present utility bill is to be shown.
- A photocopy of the food stamp letter is to be shown.
- A utility termination notice is to be present.
Who is Eligible?
There is an eligibility list that a person has to accomplish to become a part of the Fast track online application for assistance.
- The applicant should be a citizen of the United States.
- The income of the candidate should not be more than 150% of the Federal Poverty Income Guidelines.
- The candidate should be able to pay for the basic utilities.
How to check Fastrack assistance Status?
A person can see the status of the assistance on the official webpage or can also contact the office to know about other ways or the current status.
What are the contact Details?
A person can visit the online portal of the website to ask for an inquiry. A person can even call 352-373-7667 for any kind of query or assistance.