FedEx small business grant was initiated by the company in the year 2012. The grant generally pays small businesses so that they can increase their business and opt for new business opportunities and growth. To know about the content dates, a person can visit the website.
There are certain conditions to get the FedEx small business grant. In total 12 applicants get the business grant. These applicants get a chance to earn somewhere around US$ 50,000 as grant money. The selected applicants also get approximately US$ 7,500 for printing and other services. A person can know more about the contest by signing up at this email address: https://www.fedex.com/en-us/email.html.
What is the FedEx small business grant?
FedEx small business grant is a program where small businesses get a chance to have money from the company. The company provides 12 applicants that are selected for the FedEx small business grant.
Also Check:- How to apply for Q link wireless application?
What are application Requirements?
There are a few application requirements that the applicant must fulfill to be a part of the FedEx Small Business Grant. Let us have a glimpse:
- The applicant’s age should not be less than 18
- The grant is for only independent business operators
- The person must be in the domicile of the United States or the District of Columbia
- The grant is applicable for profit earning firms
- Businesses must have a FedEx 9-digit account number and that must be in operation for the last 6 months.
- There must be at least 99 employees that are on payroll.
- The business should be using the shipping service for work
- Business must be running actively in the country.
These are the basic application requirements that a person must know before moving ahead to the application form of the FedEx grant.
Also Check:- How to Apply for Dairy Queen Job Application?
Who is Eligible for FedEx Grant?
There is a list for an applicant to get the FedEx Grant. Let’s check them out:
- The business should not be a non-profit firm.
- This grant is for independent owners
- Domiciled in the District of Columbia or the United States
- The age should be above or equivalent to 18
- Must have a FedEx account and a 9-digit account number that must be working for a minimum of 6 months.
- The business should be active in the country along with all licenses and registrations
- The business should have 99 employees on the payroll.
- The business must use shipping for business purposes.
How to Apply for FedEx Small business grant?
There is a straightforward way to apply for a FedEx small business grant. The steps are given below:
- The applicant must visit the grant page for complete information before moving ahead.
- Open the application form on the official website.
- Now add all the mandatory information such as website URL, FedEx account number, name of the applicant, and the business.
- Next, create a short business profile
- Add four pictures of the business and also the logo of the business.
- An “elevator pitch” video can be added in case the applicant wants.
- After successfully adding all, submit the application and wait for the result. The result will come in a few days.
There are many privileges that a person gets with the FedEx Grant. Some of them are as follows:
- The applicants get $50000 for using for the growth of the business.
- The amount is provided by the company in around 2 months.
- The applicant gets an additional $7500 for other business services.
- Everyone gets a chance to the previous winner cannot take part in this grant.
- Previous year finalists can take part if they have not got the grant.
What is the application deadline for FedEx Grant?
The applications for the FedEx grant will open on 16 February 2022 and the deadline to fill the application for the FedEx grant is 9 March 2022 at 11:59 PM. So make sure to fill out the form before.
How long does the FedEx grant application Process take?
Once the applications are submitted, the company announces the winners in a few days. But the whole application process and till the person gets a grant takes around two to three months.
How much is the FedEx Small Business Grant?
The FedEx business grant that a person gets from the company is around $50000. There are total of 12 applicants that get the grant. The business organizations also get $7500 for printing and all other vital business services.
Digital marketer by profession and author by interest. He is the mind behind starting this blog. While surfing the internet, Ajay found that many people are facing problems while filling up the application forms. To overcome this, Ajay decided to start a blog so that users will get proper guidance on how to apply for any online/offline applications.