Welcome to the guide on Kenya Medical Training College application, where we are going to tell you about the application process, admission requirements, deadline, etc
KMTC (Kenya Medical Training College) is a government college that provides medical courses. The college campus has spread all over the country, but the headquarters are in Nairobi.
Remember that the KMTC applications are mainly for graduates who want to advance their academic careers. Also, there is no cost of application processing to KMTC. Keep reading the article to get the complete details about the KMTC application.
What is the KMTC application portal?
The KMTC application portal( Kenya Medical Training College) is where the university publishes the student’s online admissions. The KMTC portal helps applicants who want to get admission to Kenya Medical Training College.
The application portal is where multiple purposes are carried out, like uploading admission results, school fees, students portal, admission forms, admission list, or admission-related other operations in the university. You can easily access the information of Kenya Medical Training College through the portal.
Is the KMTC application portal still open?
Yes, the portal is still open. It means the KMTC applications are ongoing, and interested applicants can apply to KMTC online through an easy step-by-step guide.
Kmtc application portal 2022 deadline
The deadline for the application form for KMTC admission is 30 September 2023. Interested applicants should visit the KMTC portal before the deadline and apply there.
It is good for students to get admission to Kenya Medical Training College, but before this, you should check the requirements to meet to get admission to KMTC.
Here are the necessary requirements you should fulfill to get admission to Kenya Medical Training College:
- See the list of courses available at KMTC and choose which best fits you
- The applicant should be a graduate of the related study field
- Ensure your financial status, including social support, with which you go through the training duration.
- Ready to relocate to any of KMTC campuses in the nation if they provide admissions
- You must have your valid phone number and active email address to make sure you get all updates from KMTC.
- You should carry the originals of your required credentials
- Applicant must be an indigene of Kenya with the valid identification
Students who want to get admission to Kenya Medical Training College must know about all documents they want to submit with the KMTC application.
- High school leaving certificate
- Birth certificate and passport
- National identification card
- Ensure you have at least the KSH2100 in your MPESA pay bill number
There are many benefits of getting admission to KMTC by completing the KMTC application process.
- The KMTC college campus is spread in around 47 countries of the world
- The student population at KMTC is increasing every year because of the expansion program
- The courses of KMTC are approved and accredited by regulatory bodies
- KMTC training programs are skill oriented, and the campus is located near health facilities where the students take the clinical practice
Kmtc application portal registration Process
The registration process to apply at Kenya Medical Training College seems complicated, but it is not. Here is the step-by-step guide that makes it easier for you to apply for the KMTC application.
- First, you have to visit the application portal, https://admissions.kmtc.ac.ke/public/index.php/login.
- Downloads the instructions for the KMTC application and read it completely
- You should also download the enrollment instructions online
- After this, you have to return to your application portal online
- Now, log in with your email and password that you used while signing up
- Once you log in to your KMTC portal, you have to enter your personal information
- After this, proceed to your academic qualifications and enter the correct grade to avoid mistakes later
- Scanning your academic documents or either go through the admission screening
- Cross-check your application again and then submit the form online.
Is the KMTC institution public or private?
KMTC is a public middle-level health training institution started in 1927 by four students at the Kenya Institute of Administration.
How does the KMTC choose students?
All interested candidates are required to fill out the KMTC application online on the portal. The KMTC select the students on the basis of their filled application at the KMTC official portal.
It is easy to complete the KMTC admission process. You only need to check the eligibility, requirements, and necessary documents and read step by step guide while filling out the KMTC application.
Digital marketer by profession and author by interest. He is the mind behind starting this blog. While surfing the internet, Ajay found that many people are facing problems while filling up the application forms. To overcome this, Ajay decided to start a blog so that users will get proper guidance on how to apply for any online/offline applications.